We are seeking energetic, fantastic communicators to fill a variety of seasonal positions! All provide competitive pay, as well as many awesome additional perks. Please check out our open positions below. If you are seeking a position not listed, feel free to reach out and let us know how you would like to contribute to the Arranmore team!
· To submit your information please contact Jenin Paradise at: Jenin@arranmorefarmandpoloclub.com
· Send a very brief intro email and resume (Give us an idea of your experience if you do not have a resume.)
· Let us know your desired salary (all positions are paid hourly) in your intro email.
· Experience required for most positions. Can provide some training.
Seeking collaborative, outgoing, strong communicators to assist in a variety of operations and customer service tasks at our events. The Event Staffing Team Members main function is to provide crowd management services while providing excellent customer service in alignment with the Event Supervisor's direction. Team members develop effective working relationships with clients, other Arranmore Team Members and patrons. Must possess a strong sense of self-motivation and urgency in completing tasks.
ARRANMORE EVENT DATES
- CabCab Concerts: June 23rd, August 4th, September 8th
- Sunday Polo : July 8th, August 12th
- Wine Down Wednesday Polo: Start Date - June 23rd (off the week of July 4th) End August 22nd
- Private / Corporate Parties will be discussed during Interview Process.
Event Staff / Ticketing
- Event Staff ability to perform a broad range of customer service-oriented tasks.
- Basset Certification required (We can assist in acquiring this).
- ID / Wristband attendees.
- Set-up + Break Down of events. Including: table + chair set-up, garbage control, Sponsor items, signage etc.
- Directing patrons attending events, including, but not limited to directing patrons to their seats, directing patrons to venue services such as restrooms and directing patrons in accordance with venue safety policies and procedures.
- Crowd control activities, including, but not limited to directing large and small crowds and restraint of patrons as dictated by operational guidelines.
- Comprehend, direct, and implement emergency duties, including, but not limited to venue evacuations.
- Must be outgoing, positive, focused team players.
- Set-up and break down of parking, including signage.
- Parking & Traffic Flow Services.
- Able to answer questions about each event.