THE POLO EXPERIENCE
Learning to play polo as a group, offers a unique opportunity to entertain guests or enhance team building and create shared memories of a lifetime. With the backdrop of Arranmore’s beautiful land, you and your team will explore a fun and exciting introduction to the world of Polo.
You will be coached extensively in all aspects of the game. To gain a practical understanding of the rules and tactics, you will take to the grass on foot with short polo mallets for a hockey-like game. Learn to ride and swing a mallet from the stability of a wooden horse and then combine all your newly acquired skills on horseback.
- 10 -12 max per group.
- 18 or older required.
- Three instructors per group session.
- Boot with a ½-1” heel and jeans/stretch pants are required (no sneakers or high heels)
- Polo Equipment provided.
- 2 hours of Polo Experience, followed by additional food + beverage after party.
What to Except:
- Arrive at Arranmore, Tour the barns, Introduction to Polo
- Basic instruction on polo strategy and horsemanship
- Foot mallet competition
- From the stability of a wooden horse, practice swing techniques
- Introduction to the horse and polo riding technique
- Practice swings on horseback
- Put all your new skills together and play a One Chukker Challenge
- Choose and customize your own “after-polo” experience. Anything from simple appetizers and wine to a full course gourmet meals and champagne.
Contact us for more information or to customize your own Polo Experience.
Gluten Free / GF , Dairy Free / DF, Vegetarian / V
DRINKS + BEVERAGES
Beverage Packages Available:
- Red Wine
- White Wine
- Bulleit Whiskey
- Veuve Clicquot Champagne
- Fiji Bottled Water
- Soda + LaCroix
Please contact us directly for more information on options available. Upgrades are available for an additional cost.